- Ambient temp. and humidity for test: 0 - 40 °C, < 85% RH (without condensation)
- Temperature for battery charging: 10 - 40 °C, < 80% RH
- Storage temperature and humidity: -10 - 50 °C, < 90% RH (without condensation)
- Temperature and humidity for battery pack storage: -20 - 30 °C, < 80% RH (without condensation)
- Operation environment: For elevation lower than 2000 m
- Test method: Applying DC voltage (for measuring insulation resistance); effective value (voltage)
- Display: LCD with backlight; Max. number: 999
- Overflow indication: >, OF
- Underflow indication: >, -OF
- Frequency for updating the display: For insulation resistance / leak current: once per second (once in every four seconds if AVERAGE function is used )
- Detection of output voltage: Twice per second
- Voltage: Four times per second
- Temperature: Once per second
- Graduation bar: Twice per second
1. Insulation resistance / voltage test: L(+), E(-), GUARD (GUARD terminalscan only be used for insulation resistance / leak current tests).
2. Temperature sensor, USB, and charger.
1. LR14 alkaline battery × 6; rated voltage: 1.5 V × 6
2. Battery pack, rechargeable nickel - metal hydride batteries; rated voltage: 7.2 V (for 500 times of charging)
Max. power consumption:
1. 10 VA (using battery);
2. 6 VA (using rechargeable battery pack).
- Max. powering time: Alkaline battery: about 9 hours; Battery pack: about 5 hours (with 5 kV-voltage generated, with terminals in an open circuit, and with backlight turned off).
- Max. input voltage: 750 VAC, ± 1000 VDC
- Max. input frequency: 70Hz
- Max. rated voltage to earth: 1000 Vrms (CAT III), 600 Vrms (CAT IV)
- Insulation strength: 6880 VAC: 15 seconds
- Overload protection: 1000 VAC, 1200 VDC between L(+) and E(-) terminals: 1 minute
- Dimensions: About 284 mm (L)×230 mm (w)×125 mm (h)
- Net Weight: About 2.5 kg (without batteries)
Applicable standards: The design is complied with DL/T 845.1-2004
Interface: USB Ver 2.0, for communications with the PC software.
PC application software:
1. Data transfer
3. Data output
Broad Range of Testing Voltage:
1. Testing voltages with broad range can be generated (from 250 V to 5 KV).
2. Testing voltage can be preset as 250 V, 500 V, 1 KV, 2.5 KV, or 5 KV, or as a voltage increasing or decreasing in steps of 25 V or 100 V.
1.PI and DAR can be automatically calculated and displayed;
2.Step-voltage measurements and temperature compensation is carried out.
Large Storage Memory:
1. Up to 100 manually tested data and 10 groups of log-test data can be saved.
2. Test data can be read on LCD, or uploaded to PC
1. Large-screen display. Test result is displayed with indication through a graduation bar.
2. LCD screen is backlit, which is suitable for viewing when it is dark.
1. The meter is equipped with a USB interface, through which the saved test data can be uploaded to a PC for further table/figure making and report generating with convenience.
Robust and Durable:
1. With a compact structure, the tester is robust, durable and portable.
Powered by Batteries:
1. With a selection switch, the tester can be powered by an alkaline battery.
2. This tester can be continuously operated for a longer period of time than similar meters if a LR14 alkaline battery is used.
|Range of insulation||Range of humidity||Range of temperature|
|Test Mode||DC Voltage||AC Voltage|
|Measuing Range||Measuring Precision|
- Host computer x 1
- Tester probes leads: 3m x 3 (Red,Black,Blue)
- Crocodile clip x 3 (Red,Black,Blue)
- USB(1m) x 1
- LR14 alkaline batteries x 6
- Temprature Sensor x 1
- Data analysis Software CD x 1
- User Manual x 1
- Instrument backpack x 1
- (Optional) Rechargeable battery pack(for charging Ni-Hy battery) To be used with AC charger x 1
- (Optional) AC charger x 1